Canada’s LPG industry is anticipated to grow nearly at a CAGR of 8.08% till 2030. Government’s increased incentivization, fuel subsidies, and distribution licenses to promote increased consumption and usage of LPG fuels especially in the transport and cooking sector would accelerate the market growth in the forecast period. Canada’s growing share in the LPG seaborne trade with the commencement of exports from its propane export terminal -RIPET in FY19 will further increase the country’s share in the global LPG market.
Under this subscription you would be able to access Canada LPG market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on near real time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcement, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals and much more specific to LPG.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021 – 2030
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of LPG in different end user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of LPG by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of LPG in different regions of the country
- Country Wise Exports: Exports of LPG by Different Countries
- Country Wise Imports: Imports of LPG by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals” Historical & Current News & Deals in LPG market
To extract data for Canada LPG market, ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with LPG manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.