Men’ s Footwear in Egypt - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact)
Our Apparel database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the men’s footwear market in Egypt. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in men’s footwear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & men’s footwear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
- The overall apparel market in Egypt is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.7% between 2019 and 2024 to reach EGP 143.7bn._
- Men’s footwear will grow at 0.8% to reach EGP 5.1bn by 2024._
- Shoes & boots in men’s footwear dominates the sales and slippers & indoor footwear is expected to be the fastest growing._
- The mass market accounts for 49.8% of sales, but its share is shrinking while the value and luxury brands are making gains._
- Nike led the market in 2019 but Reebok showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the men’s footwear market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in men’s footwear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning