Our Apparel database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
This databook provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the menswear market in Egypt. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in menswear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & menswear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
- The overall apparel market in Egypt is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.7% between 2019 and 2024 to reach EGP 143.7bn._
- Menswear will grow at 1.3% to reach EGP 33.7bn by 2024._
- Outerwear in menswear dominates the sales and underwear category expected to be the fastest growing._
- The mass market brands accounts for 50.6% of sales, but its share is shrinking while all other brand categories, i.e. value, luxury and premium are making gains._
- El Nasr Clothing & Textile Co. (KABO) led the market in 2019, however Reebok also showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the menswear market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in menswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning