Government Spending Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
The Emerging 5 Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
- These countries contributed $5,629.8 billion to the global government spending industry in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $8,924.8 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of 9.7% over the 2019-24 period.
- Within the government spending industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $3,457.0 billion in 2019. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $1,106.1 and $637.0 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the government spending industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $5,356.6 billion in 2024, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $1,735.0 and $1,231.9 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five government spending sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five government spending sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending sector players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five government spending sector with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five government spending sector by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the emerging five government spending sector in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five government spending sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five government spending sector?