Oil and Gas North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The NAFTA Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The oil & gas industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $580.8 billion in 2019.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.7% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the oil & gas industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $482.6 billion in 2019. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $57.1 and $41.1 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $483.5 billion in 2024, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $53.6 and $40.5 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA oil & gas market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA oil & gas market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA oil & gas market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA oil & gas market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA oil & gas market?