Motorcycles BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Motorcycles industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the motorcycles industry and had a total market value of $24,354.8 million in 2019. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the motorcycles industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $14,490.9 million in 2019. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $7,281.1, $2,549.3, and $33.5 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the motorcycles industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $9,870.5 million in 2024, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $4,489.8, $1,611.8 and $21.9 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC motorcycles market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC motorcycles market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key motorcycles market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC motorcycles market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC motorcycles market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC motorcycles market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC motorcycles market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC motorcycles market?