Make-Up Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The make-up market consists of retail sales of face make-up, eye make-up, lip make-up and nail make-up. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The global make-up market had total revenues of $55.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.8% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 6,448.3 million units in 2019.
- Increasing disposable income and rapid urbanization are the primary factors supporting the growth of this market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global make-up market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global make-up market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key make-up market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global make-up market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global make-up market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global make-up market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global make-up market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global make-up market?