Artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere, and it has an impact on all our lives. However, years of bold proclamations have resulted in AI becoming overhyped, with reality often falling short of the world-altering promises. The coming years will be less about making bold statements and more about delivering tangible benefits. Practical uses of AI will be front and center, as businesses ensure they get their money’s worth by using AI to address specific use cases.
There is a raft of innovative AI start-ups with cutting-edge expertise that helps fuel growth in AI. Yet, there is no denying that companies with access to large repositories of data to power their AI models drive the development of AI. Big Tech excels in this regard, and about a dozen tech giants from the US and China set the overall tone in AI.
- This report provides an overview of the artificial intelligence theme.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the theme over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
- It includes a comprehensive industry analysis, including up-to-date forecasts for global AI platforms revenue to 2024.
- The detailed value chain highlights seven key AI technologies: machine learning, data science, conversational platforms, computer vision, AI chips, smart robots, and context-aware computing.
Reasons To Buy
- From self-driving vehicles to fraud detection, AI plays a role in virtually every industry, putting pressure on incumbents to adapt and innovate or face stagnation and possible elimination.
- This report is an invaluable guide to this highly disruptive theme, including analysis of key AI technologies and assessment of the leading providers.