The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Centrica has a strong focus on IoT smart meter implementations that can help it track consumer energy usage.
Centrica is keen to improve EV battery charging systems and is investing big on this technology.
Centrica plc is exploring and utilizing technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), biometrics, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, the IoT, mobile, robo-advice, and wearables to achieve operational efficiencies, expand its payment solutions, and minimize security risks.
The company has been forging partnerships with tech startups, and other companies to transform its traditional IT systems.
Centraca’s key tech innovation hubs and accelerator programs include CI Labs, CI Ventures, and Centrica plc Start Path
The report provides information and insights into Centrica’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, innovation and accelerator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative solution implementation
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Through its Hive connected home solutions, Centrica enables customers to manage their energy consumption.
- The company migrated to hybrid cloud platform, adopting both public (Azure and AWS) and Cognizant private cloud.
- Centrica collaborated with SAP to develop a range of solutions to help its business customers manage their energy consumption and industrial assets based on the data-driven insights collected from IoT sensors.
- The company has major ICT contracts with Fujitsu and Microsoft Corporation
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Centrica’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology adoption and partnership strategies of Centrica Plc