AT&T is implementing a cloud-first strategy to support the expanding products and services in its mobile ecosystem.
AT&T is leveraging the power of AI and ML to build several use cases such as identification of replaceable 5G cell sites without a site visit, prediction and identification of cyber intrusions using automated analysis, maintenance of cellular networks through drone video analytics.
The report provides information and insights into AT&T’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation hubs and accelerator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments, mergers and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- AT&T is exploring and utilizing technologies including AI & machine learning, autonomous vehicles, big data, blockchain, cloud, connected vehicles, chatbots, cybersecurity, digital media, drones, mobile, industrial internet, the IoT, medtech, quantum computing, augmented reality, 5G, social media, and smart cities.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into AT&T’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments, meregers and acquisition strategies.