The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
American Express is a provider of card products and travel-related services. It offers a range of credit card, charge card, and other payment and financing solutions to individuals, SMEs, and corporates. The company conducts merchant acquisition and processing, payment settlement, and point of sale (POS) marketing. Its travel solutions include personal and corporate travel advisory, hotel and resort booking, and travel management. American Express also offers foreign exchange services, travel insurance, and traveler’s cheques. The company operates through various channels, including direct mail, online applications, in-house teams, direct response advertising, and third-party vendors across the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. American Express is headquartered in New York City.
This report explores American Express’ digital transformation strategies. It provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- American Express is tapping into the power of data and analytics to enhance its capabilities and achieve growth in payments and commerce. The company is migrating legacy processes to cloud and big data processing environments to enhance operational speed and performance.
- American Express leverages blockchain to streamline its payment processes, enhance trade finance, reduce fraud, and manage its reward program.
- American Express has set up APIs, self-service tools, and the necessary economic infrastructure to meet the evolving needs of its users.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about American Express’ fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.