Nordea, along with its subsidiaries, offers a range of financial products and services such as savings and currents accounts, consumer and personal loans, vehicle loans, overdrafts, payments and cards, corporate finance services, trade finance services, investment management, structured products, investment funds, asset management, pension schemes, private banking, and life, health, and non-life insurance. It also provides international banking, internet and telephone banking, online trading services, foreign exchange and money market services, and debt capital market services. In addition, the bank provides domestic and cross-border payment services. The bank has operations in Europe, the Americas, and Asia. Nordea is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
This report explores Nordea’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- Nordea is transforming by launching in-house solutions and creating partnerships to access external talent. The company has partnered with various fintech companies to help improve its services.
- Nordea is leveraging AI and automation for its business and customer support operations. Its chatbot Nova leverages natural language processing to interpret customer queries and provide accurate responses.
- Nordea is exploring advanced technologies such as blockchain, AI, big data, and robotic process automation to improve its operational flexibility, business agility, and customer experiences.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Nordea’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.