This report provides an update on the assessment of how the pharmaceutical industry perceives the supply chain disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, including the challenges associated with clinical trials, logistics, API and finished dose manufacturing.
Since the first case was diagnosed in Wuhan, China, in December 2019, COVID-19 cases have continued to rise rapidly across the globe.
- Report provides in-house analyst expertise on the results of a 5 minute survey of 75 GlobalData Pharma clients and prospects, which was fielded from July 7, 2020 to July 30, 2020.
Reasons To Buy
Objectives included -
- Benchmark companies’ primary concerns
- Determine the impact of COVID-19 to date on supply chains
- Assess companies’ strategic future plans
- Track changes to corporate strategy and attitudes