Women’s Footwear in Hong Kong - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact)
Women’s Footwear in Hong Kong - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact) provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the women’s footwear market in Hong Kong. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in women’s footwear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The databook also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & women’s footwear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall apparel market in Hong Kong is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% between 2019 and 2024 to reach HKD 68.8bn.
- Women’s footwear will grow by 2.3% to reach HKD 4.6bn by 2024.
- Shoes & boots in women’s footwear dominates the sales and trainers is expected to be the fastest growing.
- The luxury market brands accounts for 35.9% of sales, but its share is shrinking while the value brands is making gains.
- Charles & Keith led the market in 2019 and Skechers showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the women’s footwear market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in women’s footwear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning