The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
EDF Innovation Lab works in partnership with institutes, financial, and startup organizations across North and South America to find disruptive technologies and form local partnerships, and to effectively expand into new markets, businesses, and services.
In July 2017, EDF Energy joined Cisco and UCL Engineering in their partnership with IDEALondon, a post accelerator workspace empowering tech start-ups.
EDF Pulse collaborates with start-ups, small office/home office (SOHOs), and SMEs to co-develop innovative solutions. The innovation body assists startups in accessing new markets, financing, and helps in the development of novel solutions.
EDF Energy’s Blue Lab is an innovation accelerator that promotes transition to a sustainable, low carbon environment through the development of new technologies and business models.
The report provides information and insights into EDF’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- EDF is launching initiatives to develop and leverage unique digital solutions aiding customers in understanding and managing energy usage efficiently.
- EDF targets startups that share similar mission and vision in power sector and provides them with an open innovation platform to get their ideas operational, and boost product and solution development.
- The group is actively partnering for electric vehicle charging solutions and has installed various charging infrastructure in private and public spaces in Europe. EDF is leveraging cloud technology from Amazon by implementing WorkSpaces across their IT systems, to keep their employees and customers connected during COVID-19 pandemic.
- EDF has entered into several blockchain-based agreements to enhance distribution and management for energy assets. EDF is leveraging remote-controlled robots for nuclear power plant operations.
- EDF is strengthening its focus on the use of innovative technologies to enhance its digital capabilities. AI, electric vehicles, IoT, cloud, blockchain, cybersecurity, big data, and robotic process automation are among the technologies the company is focusing on.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into EDF’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies of EDF.