The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Duke Energy Corporation (Duke Energy) is an integrated energy utility engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity. The company operates a diverse mix of coal, nuclear, natural gas, oil, and renewable power plants. The company operates through three reportable business segments: Electric Utilities and Infrastructure (EUI), Gas Utilities and Infrastructure (GUI), and Commercial Renewables (CR). It has operations in Indiana, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Ohio, and South Carolina in the US.
The report provides information and insights into Duke’s activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and investments
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Duke Energy has plans revolving around the development of proactive digital channels that can enhance customer experience and increase operational efficiency. The company is striving to connect at least 80% of customers to self-optimized smart grid in the near future.
- Duke Energy is building digital workers by leveraging robotic process automation (RPA) and cloud technologies to automate repetitive manual tasks, reduce manual errors, and maximize productivity.
- Duke Energy is tapping IoT sensors and operations data to provide significant data inputs on energy usage and interruptions, if any, to develop self-healing energy networks.
- Duke Energy has been leveraging drones to conduct infrared equipment inspections, analyze storm damage, and examine tall structures.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Duke’s operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Duke.