Colombia Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for maritime and border security market over the forecast period.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Colombian defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
During the historic period, the Colombian government allocated an average of 3.7% of its defense budget to capital expenditure, which includes both the purchase of new equipment and upgrade programs for existing equipment. The rest of the budget was allocated to revenue expenditure, which includes salaries, planning, administration and training expenditure.
Military capital expenditure, on a cumulative basis, is anticipated to bewhich is anticipated to value US$2.2 billion over the forecast period. which is higher than the US$1.9 billion spent during the historic period.
Over the forecast period, the country is expected to invest in transport aircraft and multi-role aircraft, border security, infantry fighting vehicles, main battle tanks, self-propeleld howitzers, and frigates.
Over the forecast period, the Colombian defense expenditure is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 4.58% to value US$12 billion in 2025.
The Colombian defense market has three major sectors: Multirole fighter Aircraft, Frigates and Military Aerospace MRO among others.
Over the forecast period, on a cumulative basis, Colombia is anticipated to spend US$2.2 billion on defense capital expenditure. In the coming years, demand for equipment is expected to mainly revolve around the procurement of multirole aircraft, naval vessels, transport aircraft, and the modernization of armored vehicles capabilities.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Colombian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Colombia’s defense industry during 2021-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Colombia’s defense industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Colombian defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Colombian market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Colombian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Colombian government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country.
- The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available