Sparkling Wine (Wines) Market in Colombia - Outlook to 2024; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact) is a broad level market review of Sparkling Wine market in Colombia.
Sparkling Wine - A wine made effervescent by carbon dioxide gas, introduced artificially or produced naturally by secondary fermentation includes champagne and cava.
Sparkling Wine market in Colombia registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.11% during the period 2014 to 2019 with a sales value of COP 1,57,422.79 Million in 2019, an increase of 6.94% over 2018. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2016, when it grew by 10.26% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2019, when it increased to 6.94% over 2018. The fastest growing segment of the Sparkling Wine market in Colombia between the year 2014 and 2019 was Other Sparkling Wine which registered a CAGR of 8.84%. The weakest performing segment of the market was Champagne with a CAGR of -33.88%. In 2019 Other Sparkling Wine segment in Colombia Sparkling Wine market accounted for a major share of 98.39%, while Cava stood in second position representing 1.34% of the market’s 2019 share.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2014-2019 and illustrative forecast to 2024 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Sparkling Wine and its variants Cava, Champagne, Prosecco & Other Sparkling Wine.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Volume for top brands for the year 2016 to 2019 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Colombia’s Sparkling Wine (Wines) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Sparkling Wine (Wines) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2016-2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Sparkling Wine (Wines) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.