The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global rodent control market is projected to harbor a CAGR of 6.85%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. Primary factors attributed to the market growth include, the easy availability of rodent control products and services, increasing urbanization and population growth, and changes in climatic conditions.
Rodent control is utilized for regulating rodents from areas susceptible to rat-damage, such as residential spaces, commercial settings, warehouses, and agricultural land fields. Rapid urbanization enables rodents to find places, and settle near humans. Thus, the rising consciousness among the masses regarding health and hygiene has generated the need for rodent control.
The rising urbanization rates and population growth lead to increased garbage generation. As a result, rodents are attracted to urban areas, offering ample hiding spaces, as well as increased access to food concentration. Hence, these factors facilitate the growth of rodents, increase the demand for rodent control products and services, and fuel the market growth.
The global rodent control market growth includes the geographical analysis of the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and the rest of the world. The Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market for rodent control, across the global market. Developing countries within the region, such as India and China, have formed anti-epidemic stations responsible for providing consultations regarding various rodent control techniques.
Additionally, the rapid increase of commensal rodents in rural and urban areas has resulted in committees’ formation at the country and central levels. They are mainly responsible for procuring rodent control chemicals, also termed as rodenticides, and mechanical traps. Thus, such factors are attributed to the Asia Pacific rodent control market growth, over the forecast period.
The majority of companies involved in rodent control production are small-to medium-scale enterprises. Moreover, pesticide and chemical manufacturers supply chemicals to many application-based firms, like industrial, commercial, and agricultural divisions. Large numbers of competitors operating in the market, also foster an equal market share. As a result, the global rodent control market observes intense industrial competition. Some of the distinguished market players include, BASF SE, Bayer AG, Anticimex, Ecolab Inc, Pelgar International, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments