BHP is a mineral resources company engaged in exploring, acquiring, developing, and marketing various commodities including iron ore, coal, nickel, copper, lead, silver, molybdenum, uranium, zinc, and gold. The company’s operational projects include iron ore mines in Brazil and Australia and copper mines in Peru, Australia, and Chile. It also has a potash development project in Canada; nickel project in Australia; and coal mines in Australia and Colombia. The company also explores, develops, produces, and markets oil and gas in the Gulf of Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Algeria, the US, and Australia.
The report provides information and insights into BHP’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- BHP has been leveraging integrated quality management solutions to automate decision making across various operations and maintenance projects aimed at enhancing safety and output, as well as lowering costs.
- BHP has been leveraging autonomous solutions to create efficient, productive, and safe operations.
- BHP has been integrating automation, data, and analytics driven processes and solutions in order to optimize and quicken decision making in extraction, processing and transportation of the minerals, as these processes involve a host of repetitive activities.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into BHP’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, and acquisition strategies.