Societe Generale is a banking and financial services provider. Its product offerings include insurance, savings accounts, cards, deposits, financing, equities, fixed income and currencies, and alternative investments. The group’s service portfolio comprises fleet management, leasing, advisory, financing, investment and risk management, asset solutions, private banking services, wealth planning, investment management, asset management, securities services, and consulting. It operates through a network of branch and representative offices and online portals, catering to individuals, commercial organizations, SMEs, high net worth individuals, and wealthy family clients. Societe Generale operates in Europe, the Americas, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
This report explores Societe Generale’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- In 2019, Societe Generale implemented the Human-Centered Design center of excellence with the objective of leveraging its employees’ skills in design thinking and prototyping.
- In October 2018, Societe Generale launched a digital factory in Casablanca in order to enhance its online banking services and facilitate the development of innovative solutions.
- Through its Cloud First strategy, the group is implementing hybrid cloud-based infrastructure to build scalable solutions and reduce their time to market. By 2020, Societe Generale aims to have 80% of its servers on the cloud and make 30% of its databases open-source.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Santander’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.