Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in Saudi Arabia - Outlook to 2024; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact) is a broad level market review of Milk market in Saudi Arabia.
Milk - all types of dairy milk including flavoured and unflavoured milks, long life milk, condensed milk and buttermilks. Includes milkshake drinks. Excludes soy milks and rice milks and yoghurt based smoothie/"thickie" drinks.
Milk market in Saudi Arabia registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.65% during the period 2014 to 2019 with a sales value of SAR 9,028.95 Million in 2019, an increase of 1.99% over 2018. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2015, when it grew by 20.21% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2017, when it fell by -6.04% over 2016.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2014-2019 and illustrative forecast to 2024 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Milk and its variants Evaporated Milk, Fermented Milk, Flavored Milk and White Milk.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2016 to 2019 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Saudi Arabia’s Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2016-2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Milk (Dairy & Soy Food) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.