OpenText operates a Global Partner Program framework comprising five distinct programs: referral, reseller, services, technology, and support. It leverages the framework to provide a comprehensive ecosystem of digital transformation business solutions.
OpenText has undertaken various initiatives to build a digitally advanced business through in-house product developments and acquisitions.
OpenText is a leading provider of cloud-based digital transformation solutions and aims to further strengthen its Cloud First Strategy. The company is leveraging cloud technology to enhance its expertise in EIM solutions.
The report provides information and insights into OpenText’s technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and r&d centers & innovation lab
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Details of acquisition of companies providing innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- The key technology themes under focus for OpenText are artificial intelligence (AI) & machine learning, big data, blockchain, cloud, cybersecurity, data centers, fintech, future of work, and the IoT.
- OpenText operates various R&D centers in Ottawa, Waterloo, and Richmond Hill, and has invested over $219 million focused on research and development of innovative solutions in the areas of mobile apps, high performance IT systems, and green IT.
- The company operates Enterprise World Innovation Lab which provides an opportunity for innovators and tech-focused companies to evaluate their designs and build products in collaboration with researchers and user experience designers of OpenText.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into OpenText’s technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions of OpenText.