Banks Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Banks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry group size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry group.
- The G8 countries contributed $69,186.3 billion in 2019 to the global banks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2015 and 2019.The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $76,923.9 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of 2.1% over the 2019-24 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the banks industry, with market revenues of $17,765.1 billion in 2019.This was followed by France and Japan, with a value of $10,757.8 and $10,618.0 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the banks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $19,954.8 billion in 2016, followed by France and Japan with expected values of $11,891.7 and $11,869.2 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 banks industry group
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 banks industry group
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks industry group players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 banks industry group with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 banks industry group by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 banks industry group in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 banks industry group?
- How has the industry group performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 banks industry group?