Real Estate Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Real Estate industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- The real estate industry looks at renting and leasing residential properties.The industry is valued using the total revenues generated by landlords via the leasing and renting of private and council properties.
- Values are calculated using the average annual rent multiplied by the number of rented properties.
- Volume includes number of houses/properties rented out (vacant properties excluded).
- Leading companies relate to companies that are involved in residential property rental and development business.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- CoVid-19: Figures presented in this report are calculated applying the "middle path" scenario - this is based on the current situation in countries where the epidemic burst first, like China as a model countries and the announcements made by governments, stating that the abnormal situation may last up to six months.
- The assumption has been made that after this time the economy will gradually grow back by the end of the year.It is also assumed that there is no widespread economic crisis as seen back in 2008 due to announced pay-outs across countries.
- At the moment of preparation of this report in April 2020 the economic implications of the lock downs of many economics are still very difficult to predict as there is no indication how long the pandemics could last, the number of sectors forced to stay closed and the scale of the governmental’ aid involved.At the same time the weight of the pandemic seriousness is applied on the individual countries in this report based on death to population ratio recorded in countries.
- The global real estate industry had total revenues of $4,486.8m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.3% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 527.1 billion units in 2019.
- The Asia-Pacific region accounted for 49.2% of the global industry’s value in 2019, with Europe and the US accounting for 20.7% and 19.5%, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global real estate Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global real estate Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key real estate Industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global real estate Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global real estate Industry by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global real estate Industry in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global real estate Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global real estate Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?