VINCI SA (VINCI) is an integrated construction and concessions firm.
VINCI is emphasizing on accelerating digital growth through its construction and concession segments. VINCI Concessions segment is following a comprehensive strategy that focuses on flow management, smart infrastructure, and improving passenger experience. Its construction division introduced a new initiative ’Digital by Desire’ to harness new technology, improve processes, and bring cultural changes across the firm.
VINCI leverages Building Information Management models to carry out modular construction projects and enhance operational efficiencies of its business divisions.
VINCI implemented Oracle Human Capital Management cloud solution as part of Project Vitalis.
The report provides information and insights into Vinci SA’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- In July 2019, VINCI Immobilier launched a venture investment company focused on real estate startups.
- In December 2017, VINCI’s innovation platform, Leonard, collaborated with six other corporate groups and 101 experts in the field of artificial intelligence to create Hub France IA
- In 2019, VINCI Airports began a program in order to further strengthen its digital innovation strategy. As part of this program, three airports are selected with a specific area of expertise. The program aims to develop and test innovations that have the potential to be rolled out to other airports in VINCI’s network. The three airports selected are London Lyon - Saint Exup?ry (for passenger experience); Lisbon (for passenger flow management); and Gatwick (for improving runway operations).
- This program facilitates testing of artificial intelligence, automation, and biometrics etc. related applications aligned with the airport operations. The company also has innovation center for Highways and Electronic Tolling at Peru. The center works towards modernizing the road infrastructure.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into VINCI SA’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.