The global gas processing industry is expected to grow by 7 percent over the next four years from 607.3 billion cubic feet per day (bcfd) in 2020 to around 651.5 bcfd by 2024. Among regions, the Middle East and North America lead in terms of new-build gas processing capacity additions by 2024. Among countries, Russia is expected to add highest new-build capacity of around 10.3 bcfd by 2024.
- Up-to-date global gas processing capacity data by major regions, outlook for planned and announced capacity additions up to 2024.
- Capital expenditure outlook for planned and announced (new-build) gas processing plants from 2020 to 2024 by region
- Planned and announced (new-build) global gas processing capacity additions by key countries and companies up to 2024
- Capital expenditure outlook up to 2024 for new-build gas processing plants by key countries and companies in a region
- Details of major global planned and announced gas processing plants up to 2024 by facility type
Reasons To Buy
- Keep abreast of major global planned and announced gas processing plants
- Assess your competitor’s planned and announced gas processing plants and capacities
- Obtain the most up to date information available on global gas processing capacity
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global gas processing industry
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global planned and announced gas processing plants