The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Fresh, Natural and Pure trend is anchored in consumer health-consciousness, and embodies the move toward all things natural, organic, and fresh. In seeking out more natural products, consumers are becoming more ingredient-aware, and in turn, are placing a greater focus on both the materials and processes used in the formulation of products.
"Fresh, Natural and Pure - TrendSights Analysis" is part of GlobalData’s TrendSights series and explores how brands can provide a superior and more unique fit for specific trends and consumer segments.
- Over of global consumers are influenced by a product’s impact on their health and wellness making a purchase.
- Over half of parents claim to proactively seek products for their children which contain only natural ingredients.
- Over half of Generation Z interpret "natural" to mean "eco-friendly."
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Fresh, Natural & Pure trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of Fresh, Natural & Pure or your sector.