Our latest report "Synchrophasors in Smart Grid, Update 2020 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2024" offers comprehensive information and understanding of the global synchrophasor market. The report offers in-depth analysis at the global and key countries (the US, the UK, India, China, Australia, Italy, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Chile, and Turkey) level. The report covers the main hardware component of synchrophasor system known as Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU).
The report analyzes the synchrophasor market value ($) and volume (units) for the historical (2015–2019) and forecast (2020–2024) periods. Global and country wise drivers and restraints affecting the market, detailed information about smart grid policies and regulations, competitive landscape, recent contracts awarded, and deployments planned in the covered countries are also presented.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- The report analyzes the synchrophasor for smart transmission grid market. Its scope includes:
- Analysis of the growth of synchrophasor market with a focus on market value ($m) and volume (units) at the global level.
- The report provides synchrophasor market analysis for key countries including the US, the UK, India, China, Australia, Italy, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Chile, and Turkey.
- The report offers country level synchrophasor market size analysis with respect to volume (units) and market value ($m) for the historical (2015–2019) and forecast (2020–2024) periods.
- It provides the market dynamics at global and country level for the year 2019.
- Key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impact in synchrophasor market, key policies and regulatory environment, recent contracts awarded, and deployments planned are also discussed
Reasons To Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing historical and forecast data of the synchrophasors market.
- Develop strategies based on recent developments in the market.
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the activities of major players in the market.
- Respond to system operators and transmission utilities’ business structure, strategies and prospects.