The Europe mass notification systems market is predicted to foster a CAGR of 16.19%, during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. Major factors driving the market growth include, the rising need for ensuring public safety and security, and losses incurred due to the prevalence of natural disasters in the region.
The Europe mass notifications systems market growth is evaluated across Russia, the United Kingdom, Poland, Italy, Belgium, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe. The growing demand for mass notifications systems in Germany is predominantly attributed to the occurrences in 2016, such as shootings in Munich Mall, Berlin attacks, and Cologne assaults, among others. These threatening events have aggravated the need for citizen safety, leading to a huge demand for mass notification systems’ installation in the country. Moreover, as the host for numerous international sports events, Germany’s security must be reliable enough to ensure the safety of its citizens, countless invitees, and visitors. As a result, the demand for robust security, and subsequent measures taken to ensure public safety, play a vital role in promoting the market for mass notification systems in the region.
Although the frequency and extent of natural catastrophes like floods, earthquakes, and storms in Germany are not as extreme and adverse, compared to other parts of the world, the losses incurred due to natural events account for billions of Euros. Moreover, the nation’s mass notification systems providers must imperatively comply with the ’German work first’ rule. The German government implemented this regulation to ensure that its citizens’ information does not move out of the country.
Prominent companies in the market include, Everbridge Inc, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Rave Mobile Safety, Singlewire Software Llc, Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments