Childrenswear in Colombia - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact) provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the childrenswear market in Colombia. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in childrenswear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major brand’s share in apparel and childrenswear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall apparel market in Colombia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.2% between 2019 and 2024 to reach COP 37,142bn.
- Childrenswear will grow at 0.6% to reach COP 4,464bn by 2024.
- Girlswear in childrenswear dominates the sales and babywear is expected to be the fastest growing.
- The mass market brands accounts for 59.6% of sales, but its share is shrinking while the value brands is making gains.
- Offcorss led the market in 2019, however Reebok showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the childrenswear market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in childrenswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning