Womenswear in Chinal - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact) provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the womenswear market in China. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in womenswear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major brand’s share in apparel and womenswear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall apparel market in China is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% between 2019 and 2024 to reach CNY3,650bn
- Womenswear will grow at 6.3% to reach CNY1,430bn by 2024
- Outerwear dominates the womenswear sales and nightwear expected to be the fastest growing
- The mass market brands accounts for 56.2% of sales, but its share is shrinking while the value brands making gains
- Nike led the market in 2019. However, Louis Vuitton showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10 brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the womenswear market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in womenswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning