The Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd.’s performance.
Seven & I group’s largest retail business subsidiary 7-Eleven convenience store is expected to lead the sales growth due to its vast presence in the US and Japan - both countries are under lockdown over the threat of COVID-19 spread.
The Group’s retailers will leverage both their physical and digital capabilities to serve customers.
- In 2020, Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. is expected to surpass its pre covid sales projections for the year due to a rise in demand at its major retail centres across the globe.
- 7-Eleven’s widespread network of convenience stores along with an online presence has led to a strong sales performance in areas severely impacted by COVID-19.
- 7-Eleven Stores announced 20,000 jobs to meet increased demand during COVID-19 pandemic
Reasons To Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd.’s sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd. has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.