The Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact Kingfisher plc.’s performance.
The Kingfisher plc. group is expected to have a challenging 2020 due to prolonged store closures and a softening in demand in Europe.
The group’s improved sales in May 2020 and a rise in online sales in April 2020 provided some positivity
- Kingfisher is expected to have a challenging 2020, with revenue forecast to decline 12.6% to US$14.1 billion.
- A concentrated geographical spread, together with the lack of a diverse business portfolio, will lead to significant business losses for Kingfisher plc.
Reasons To Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for Kingfisher plc. to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Kingfisher plc.’s sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Kingfisher plc. has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.