The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Our Medical Devices sector report, “Computed Tomography (CT) Systems - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Computed Tomography (CT) Systems pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Computed Tomography (CT) Systems is a powerful, non-destructive evaluation technique used for producing 2D and 3D cross-sectional image of an object from a flat X-ray image. It is used on patients with a high risk of colon cancer, or full-motion heart scans for patients with high risk of heart disease. It can also be used for image complex fractures, detect infarction, tumors, calcifications, hemorrhage and bone trauma and also acute and chronic changes in the lung parenchyma etc.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
- Extensive coverage of the Computed Tomography (CT) Systems under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Computed Tomography (CT) Systems and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons To Buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Computed Tomography (CT) Systems under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date