Our "Global Iron Ore Mining to 2024" provides a comprehensive coverage on global iron ore industry. It provides historical and forecast data on iron ore production by country, grade, iron ore reserves, consumption to 2024. The trade section also provides information on major exporters and importers. The report also includes a demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the global iron ore industry. It further provides mines and projects count by company by status, profiles of major iron ore producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects by region.
In 2019, the global iron ore demand and supply gap, which has been in surplus for the past two decades, narrowed to 163.9Mt, with an estimated 2,258Mt of iron ore mine production - up by 1.3% on 2018. However, demand growth for iron ore is expected to slow in 2020, mainly due to a slump in demand from China in the first half of the year, as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Global iron ore production is expected to decline marginally by 1.2% in 2020 to 2,230.8 million tonnes (Mt) as the leading producers are impacted by a range of factors including weather-related disruptions and mine closures due to COVID-19. Between 2021 and 2024, global production of iron ore is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5%, to reach 2,553.8Mt in 2024, with Australia, Brazil, Russia and India being the key contributors towards this growth.
- The report contains an overview of global iron ore mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the global iron ore mining industry.
- It provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production, production by country, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects, consumption, and major exporters and importers.
Reasons To Buy
- To gain an understanding of the global iron ore mining industry, relevant driving factors
- To understand historical and forecast trend on global iron ore production, and consumption
- To identify major exporters and importers
- To identify key players in the global iron ore mining industry
- To gain an understanding of major active, exploration and development projects