The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Most survey respondents from the food services sector confirm that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken jointly by all parties involved.
Most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to communications & collaboration investments, ’UCC’ software Web/video/audio conferencing services are the communication & collaboration software and service types that most enterprises in the food services sector would consider investments on over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that IoT, currently ’network sensors’ attract most IoT hardware investments, while ’IoT/M2M security’ would be the most prominent IoT software investment in the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Food Services -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Food Services enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Food Services enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Food Services sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Food Services enterprises in allocating ICT budgets