The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Most survey respondents from the Travel & Leisure sector confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
Most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to communications & collaboration investments, ’team collaboration’ software and VoIP services are the communication & collaboration software and service types that most enterprises in the travel & leisure sector are considering investing in over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that most enterprises in travel & leisure sector have either already outsourced their key IT functions or are considering outsourcing them over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Travel & Leisure -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Travel & Leisure enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Travel & Leisure enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Travel & Leisure sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Travel & Leisure enterprises in allocating ICT budgets