The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Most survey respondents from the Retail sector confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
Most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to client computing hardware, ’thin client devices’ will be the popular investment areas for most enterprises in the retail sector over the next two years, while ’managed print services’ currently attracts a major share of investment in the client computing services category.
The survey also reveals that application development and management ’business process management’ software will be the most prominent investment area for most enterprises in the retail sector over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Retail -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Retail enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Retail enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Retail sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Retail enterprises in allocating ICT budgets