The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Most survey respondents from Netherlands confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from Netherlands said that their enterprises would keep their intended ICT budget relatively flat for 2020 post the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period.
With regards to security software, ’data security’ and ’cloud security’ will be the popular investment areas for most enterprises in Netherlands over the next two years, while ’managed security’ and ’managed detection & response’ will be the key security service investment areas for enterprises there over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that most enterprises in Netherlands are considering outsourcing their key IT functions over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Netherlands -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Netherland based enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Netherland based enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Netherland.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Netherland based enterprises in allocating ICT budgets