Most survey respondents from the UK confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from the UK said that their enterprises would see considerable reduction in their intended ICT budget for 2020 post the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period
With regards to security investments, ’content filtering/anti-spam/firewalls/VPN’ and ’cloud security’ will be the security hardware and software categories respectively that will receive investments from most enterprises in the next two years.
The survey also reveals that most enterprises in the UK are already outsourcing their key IT functions now or are considering outsourcing them over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in UK -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into UK based enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into UK based enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in UK
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the UK based enterprises in allocating ICT budgets