Most survey respondents from France confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken jointly by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from France said that their enterprises would see considerable revision in their intended ICT budget for 2020 post the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period.
With regards to IoT investments, ’’Network equipment’ will account for the largest share of total enterprise hardware spending among enterprises in France in 2020 and maintains its share in the ICT budget during the current year as compared to previous year.
The survey also reveals that most enterprises in France are considering outsourcing their key IT functions in the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in France -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into France based enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into France based enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in France
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the France based enterprises in allocating ICT budgets