The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Most survey respondents from the US confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken by CEOs and CFOs.
According to the survey, most respondents from the US said that their enterprises would see an increase in their intended ICT budget for 2020 after the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period.
With regards to communications and collaborations investments, ’unified communication & collaboration (UCC)’ will be the popular investment area in communications and collaboration software for most enterprises in the US in the next two years. With regard to communications and collaboration service especially, most enterprises are considering investing in fiber broadband over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that most enterprises in the US have either already outsourced their key IT functions or are considering outsourcing them over the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in United States -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into US based enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into US based enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in US
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the US based enterprises in allocating ICT budgets