IT Services Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 IT Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 IT services industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $745.1 million in 2019 to the global IT services industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,337.0 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 12.4% over the 2019-24 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the IT services industry, with market revenues of $418.7 million in 2019. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $91.6 and $58.8 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the IT services industry in the G8 nations with a value of $709.5 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $168.5 and $118.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 IT services industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 IT services industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key IT services industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 IT services industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 IT services industry by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 IT services industry in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 IT services industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 IT services industry?