Mobile Phones Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Mobile Phones industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 mobile phones market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $373.0 billion in 2019 to the global mobile phones industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.3% between 2015 and 2019. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $436.3 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of 3.2% over the 2019-24 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the mobile phones industry, with market revenues of $192.0 billion in 2019. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $70.4 and $22.3 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the mobile phones industry in the G8 nations with a value of $224.1 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $87.3 and $25.2 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 mobile phones market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 mobile phones market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 mobile phones market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 mobile phones market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the G8 mobile phones market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 mobile phones market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 mobile phones market?