Children’s Footwear in Germany - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact)
Children’s Footwear in Germany - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact) provides both historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the children’s footwear market in Germany. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in children’s footwear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & children’s footwear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall apparel market in Germany is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.7% between 2019 and 2024 to reach EUR78.5 billion
- Children’s footwear will grow at -0.8% to reach EUR1.4bn by 2024
- Shoes & Boots dominates the sales but trainers to be the fastest growing
- The mass market brands accounts for 62.7% of sales, but its share is shrinking while the value brands are making gains
- H&M led the market in 2019, However Puma showed the fastest growth out of the Top 10
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the children’s footwear market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in children’s footwear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning