Womenswear in Germany - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2024 (adjusted for COVID-19 impact) provides both historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the womenswear market in Germany. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in womenswear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & womenswear with their price and market positioning in 2019.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2019 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall apparel market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.7% between 2019 and 2024 to reach EUR78.5 billion
- Mass market brands dominate the overall apparel market, however value player Primark registers highest growth in 2019
- Clothing sector to grow at 1.1% CAGR between 2019 and 2024
- Womenswear remains as the largest category in the clothing sector
- Outerwear contributes a major share in the womenswear sales
- Knitwear & Sweatshirts are the major product segments by value in 2019
- Mass market brands dominate the womenswear category in 2019
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the womenswear market and forecasts to 2024
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in womenswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning