The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Mining, manufacturing and utilities activities contributed 30.4% to gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by transport storage and communication (18.2%), and other services (17.9%). In nominal terms, the three sectors grew by 2.9%, 6.8% and 6.4%, respectively, in 2019.
Five major districts in Russia generated around 85.2% of the country’s GDP and comprised 77.9% of the total population in 2017
- According to World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI), Russia improved its transport and logistic infrastructure rank from 99th in 2016 to 75th in 2018 out of 160 countries
- The overall MOEX10 index has recorded an upward trend over the past year. As of June 10, 2020, the Moscow Stock Market Index - MOEX10 had increased by 1.2% compared to June 11, 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.