HSBC Holdings plc is a provider of banking and financial solutions. It offers retail, business, and commercial banking; private banking; and wealth management services through its subsidiaries. The group’s offerings include personal and commercial loans, deposit services, mortgages, card products, insurance solutions, asset management, working capital and term loans, payment services, international trade facilitation, merger and acquisition advisory, transaction banking, capital markets, risk management, investment management, and trusts and estate planning. The group has a presence in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, North America, and Latin America.
This report provides insight into HSBC’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- HSBC is adopting and investing in digital technologies to enhance its ability to provide innovative products and services to its customers. Its suite of mobile banking apps empowers customers to manage their money more quickly, conveniently, and safely.
- HSBC is focusing on leveraging AI, machine learning, and data analytics to improve online and mobile banking experiences for customers and automate middle- and back-office processes. It is also leveraging AI for risk and compliance management.
- The bank has opened several HSBC University hubs, which act as learning and development centers for employees. The hubs provide access to digital training, and the bank has trained its frontline employees to become digital experts.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into HSBC’s tech operations, digital transformation strategies, and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about the technology themes the company focuses on.
- Read comprehensive coverage of its product launches, partnerships, and investment strategies.