The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
HSBC is a provider of banking and financial solutions. It offers retail, business, and commercial banking; private banking; and wealth management services through its subsidiaries. The group’s portfolio of offerings comprises personal and commercial loans, deposit services, mortgages, card products, insurance solutions, asset management, working capital and term loans, payment services, international trade facilitation, merger and acquisition advisory, transaction banking, capital markets and risk management, investment management, and trusts and estate planning, among others. It has a presence in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, North America, and Latin America. HSBC is headquartered in London.
This report explores HSBC’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- HSBC is adopting and investing in digital technologies to enhance its ability to provide modern products and services to its customers. Its suite of mobile banking apps empowers customers to manage their money more quickly, conveniently, and safely.
- The bank has opened several HSBC University hubs, which act as learning and development centers for employees. The hubs provide access to digital training, and the bank has trained its frontline employees to become digital experts.
- In line with its digital strategy, HSBC is focusing on leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to improve the online and mobile banking experience for customers. It analyzes customers’ speech and language to better understand their needs and respond with relevant solutions. It is also leveraging AI for risk and compliance management.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about HSBC’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.