The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a bank and financial holding company that offers a range of investment banking and securities and investment management services. Investment banking consists of financial advisory and equity and debt underwriting. The company conducts market-making activities in fixed income, equity, currency, and commodity products. It also makes markets in and clears transactions on stocks, options, and futures exchanges.
It invests in equity and debt securities and provides loans and mortgages to corporates and individuals. The company offers investment management services and products across all major asset classes and offers wealth advisory services to HNW individuals and wealthy families. It has an operational presence in the Americas; Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and Asia. Goldman Sachs is headquartered in New York, the US.
This report explores Goldman Sachs’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- Goldman Sachs uses the public cloud for select workloads, and estimates that 43% of its IT workloads will be on the public cloud over the next three years (up from 23% as of December 2019).
- Goldman Sachs is embracing a virtual desktop ecosystem to provide remote accessibility, while running virtual server infrastructure that helps reduce physical server space.
- Goldman Sachs is utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to automate certain repetitive tasks. Its Strats team - which comprises data scientists and financial engineers - aims to digitize bankers’ workflows with tools that improve productivity and utilize technology to engage customers in a data-driven manner.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Goldman Sachs’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.